Saturday, April 29, 2006

daily show authors

There used to be a column to the right hand side about the books and authors that appear on the Daily Show. But that has been put to rest. Why? Well, when I came up with the idea, I sent an email into the show through their website asking for such a list to be included on their site. I could never remember the authors name the day after I would watch them pimp their book on the show and thought that it would be great to have a list available to refer to. After waiting a couple of months with no response or list, I went ahead and started my own here on this site. But then about a week ago, I was again at the site of the Daily Show, and lo and behold, the list exists. So instead i provide a link here and at the right in place of my list. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home